Italy in 2021
- Can I Visit Italy Now? Italy reopened to visitors on May 16, 2021. Learn more.
- Dante 700. Italy celebrates “Supreme Poet” Dante Alighieri 700 years after his death.
- Books About Italy: New and Upcoming Books for 2021
- Italy-Inspired Gift Ideas
- Italy’s Newest UNESCO Sites for 2021
- Lago di Braies: A Gorgeous Lake in the DolomitesLago di Braies, also known as the Prager Wildsee, is a picture of calm in a hectic world.
- Italy’s New UNESCO Sites in Padua, Bologna, and TuscanyThe 2021 UNESCO session raised Italy’s number of World Heritage Sites to 58—the most of any country in the world.
- Italy and the Written Word: Places to Celebrate Writing HistoryFrom ancient Latin script to modern fonts, Italy has contributed greatly to the history of the written word. Visit these places to learn more.
- ‘4 Hotel’ is the Italian Travel Show You Should Be WatchingHosted by Bruno Barbieri, 4 Hotel is a popular Italian reality show that provides plenty of travel inspiration.
- Rome Travel Guide
- Lazio Travel Guide (Rome day trips)
- Florence Travel Guide
- Tuscany Travel Guide (Florence day trips)
- Venice Travel Guide
- UNESCO Sites in Italy
- Italian Cities and Regions
Italy Travel Basics
Italy Art Guides
- Bernini Guide to Rome
- Caravaggio Guide to Rome
- Michelangelo Guide to Rome
- Raphael Guide to Italy
- Leonardo da Vinci Guide to Italy
- Best Modern Art in Italy
- Searching for Italy: All the Places Stanley Tucci Went in Season 1
- Designer Outlets in Italy: Where to Shop for Discounts
- See a Soccer Game in Italy: Ultimate Guide
- Rome Wasn’t Built In a Day
- What Are the 7 Hills of Rome?
Subscribe for Updates
Get Italy In Your Inbox, an occasional newsletter filled with the latest Italy news.