Italy in 2021
- Can I Visit Italy Now? Italy reopened to visitors on May 16, 2021. Learn more.
- Dante 700. Italy celebrates “Supreme Poet” Dante Alighieri 700 years after his death.
- Books About Italy: New and Upcoming Books for 2021
- Italy-Inspired Gift Ideas
- Italy’s Newest UNESCO Sites for 2021
- Stay in Rimini for 1 Euro Per Night…But There’s a Really Big CatchA hotel deal for our dystopian digital age
- Books About Italy: The Best Ones to Give and Get for 2021Books always make great gifts. Here are the best ones to give and gift for the Italy lover in 2021. Cookbooks, history, and more!
- The Many Joys of Running in RomeRome is not only the best city for running in Italy. It’s quite possibly the best running city in the world. Here’s why.
- Lago di Braies: A Gorgeous Lake in the DolomitesLago di Braies, also known as the Prager Wildsee, is a picture of calm in a hectic world.
- Rome Travel Guide
- Lazio Travel Guide (Rome day trips)
- Florence Travel Guide
- Tuscany Travel Guide (Florence day trips)
- Venice Travel Guide
- UNESCO Sites in Italy
- Italian Cities and Regions
Italy Travel Basics
Italy Art Guides
- Bernini Guide to Rome
- Caravaggio Guide to Rome
- Michelangelo Guide to Rome
- Raphael Guide to Italy
- Leonardo da Vinci Guide to Italy
- Best Modern Art in Italy
- Searching for Italy: All the Places Stanley Tucci Went in Season 1
- Designer Outlets in Italy: Where to Shop for Discounts
- See a Soccer Game in Italy: Ultimate Guide
- Rome Wasn’t Built In a Day
- What Are the 7 Hills of Rome?
Subscribe for Updates
Get Italy In Your Inbox, an occasional newsletter filled with the latest Italy news.