Italy in 2021
- Can I Visit Italy Now? Italy reopened to visitors on May 16, 2021. Learn more.
- Dante 700. Italy celebrates “Supreme Poet” Dante Alighieri 700 years after his death.
- Books About Italy: New and Upcoming Books for 2021
- Italy-Inspired Gift Ideas
- Rome Travel Guide
- Lazio Travel Guide (Rome day trips)
- Florence Travel Guide
- Tuscany Travel Guide (Florence day trips)
- Venice Travel Guide
- UNESCO Sites in Italy
- Italian Cities and Regions
Italy Travel Basics
Italy Art Guides
- Bernini Guide to Rome
- Caravaggio Guide to Rome
- Michelangelo Guide to Rome
- Raphael Guide to Italy
- Leonardo da Vinci Guide to Italy
- Best Modern Art in Italy
- Searching for Italy: All the Places Stanley Tucci Went in Season 1
- Designer Outlets in Italy: Where to Shop for Discounts
- Rome Wasn’t Built In a Day
- What Are the 7 Hills of Rome?
These posts and more on the blog
Fendi travels to all 20 of Italy’s regions for inspiration for its latest Baguette collection.
Four Seasons has taken ownership of an historic hotel in Sicily and has broken ground on a seaside property in Puglia.